After 10 days – and a whole lot of hard work! – Jobsgopublic’s rebrand & new job board have been well received by our jobseekers and clients alike.
We thought you’d be interested to see the feedback we’ve received from our candidate survey, have a chance to leave us some of your own and learn about what’s coming up next…
What our jobseekers think
Some of the comments we have received are:
- “Easier to read and to find out where needs clicking”
- “It’s much more clean, modern and simple. Much easier on the eye…love the font!”
- “I love it!”
- “Love the new colour and the text. Nothing wrong with old site but this seem new and sharper.”
- “Its modern, up to date, and looks more like something people would trust and go on.”
- “Nice, bright and easy to use :)”
- “The purple – not only is it my favourite colour but it also helps to make the site more warm and friendly”
Have your say
Would you like to give us some feedback on our new design and jobs board?
As we mentioned in our announcement, our rebrand is not just about pretty colours and modern designs – it’s the start of a programme of changes for our services, delivering a better experience for candidates and more features for you.
In the coming months we’ll be working on:
- Continuing to develop our new mobile layout for jobsgopublic.com, creating the easiest possible experience for jobseekers using any device.
- Designing new advertising options which will help you to target the best possible applicants for your vacancy
- Giving the same lick of paint – and easier layout! – to our Applicant Tracking System
- Optimising our microsites and recruitment sites for mobile and tablet usage