The Friday Five #2
With World Cup fever sweeping the nation, it was always going to feature in this week’s Friday Five. Along with that, I’ve been gripped by the idea of leading in the face of fear as well as the impact of a community safety and psychological threat.
Which stories have caught your eye this week?
1. Football at work – how to handle World Cup related issues
2. Feel the fear and do it anyway: how to lead when you’re feeling afraid
3. Anyone but England – 1/3 of Scots want England to lose
4. Community safety – living with neighbourhood violence may shape young people’s brains
5. Most threats to individuals in the UK are psychological: the personal security of individuals in British public life