Friday Five #5
As sure as the Summer brings with it warm potato salad and overcooked sausages, it’s Friday and with it comes the Friday Five. Thanks to everyone who’s been reading over the past month or so!
This week I’ve been concentrating on what to concentrate on and reading about reading, with some comms about comms thrown in!
1. Get out and read a book: running a bookshop and taking a break
2. One in five LGBT people still aren’t ‘out’ at work
3. Get some focus – how to concentrate on what really matters
4. Fire first – the NHS is second to the fire brigade in terms of British institutions that we are proud of
5. How comms can help shape the future of your organisation
What’s caught your eye this week?