Friday Five #6
At a point where many of us needed distraction from a certain something not actually coming home after all, I’ve been reading about how the heroic Thai cave rescue can inform our emergency planning, pondering positive thinking and considering the perils of social media. Here’s my Friday Five for this week.
1. Making your emergency plans work – lessons from the Thai cave
2. Understanding the water wasters – new research
3. How women can be more influential at work
4. Join 3.5 million people and find out about positive thinking
5. On the perils for social media – even when you’re on a plane